Dorathy and Kiddwaya of Team Quadcam have won the OPPOgraphy task that took place in the middle of this week.
This week the housemates took part in the OPPOgraphy task that was sponsored by smart device manufacturers and innovators, OPPO.
For the task, using a video and practical session, Photographer, Visual artist and Graphic Designer, Amazing Klef taught the housemates how to make use of random elements to derive a deconstructed but creative picture using the OPPO Reno3 smartphone camera in Portrait mode and Ultra Night selfie mode.
The housemates were split into five teams namely;
1. Team Quadcam consisting of Kiddwaya and Dorathy
2. Team Ultra Dark consisting of Neo and Lucy
3. Team Bokeh consisting of Erica, Nengi and Vee
4. Team Selfie consisting of Laycon and Ozo
5. Team Portrait consisting of Trikytee and Prince
Each team was provided with the OPPO Reno3 smartphone to take Portrait and a lowlight selfie of their model using the pile of props labelled (1-5) creativity in different scenarios using the colored backdrop.
Below are the pictures of the five teams;
1. Team Quadcam : Kiddwaya and Dorathy
2. Team Ultra Dark : Neo and Lucy
3. Team Bokeh : Erica, Nengi and Vee
4. Team Selfie : Laycon and Ozo
5. Team Portrait : Trikytee and Prince
The top 7 pictures from each team were then displayed on the screen as the best output from each team.
The winning picture was picked by Amazing Klef and the OPPO Team, this team happened to be Team Quadcam that consists of Dorathy and Kiddwaya.
Below are the results;
– Lowlight Selfie Results:
– Portrait Results:
– Total ( Final ) Results:
As a reward for their victory, Dorathy and Kiddwaya will each take home a brand new OPPO Reno3 smartphone and 1 Million Naira.
Congratulations to Kiddwaya and Dorathy..