Day 36: Here’s A Recap Of BBNaija 2018 Week 6 Nominations
The much anticipated live nominations of Big Brother Naija 2018 week 6 have taken place this evening of day 36.
There are currently only six housemates’ pairs that have remained inside Biggie’s house and they’ve all participated in the nominations exercise.
As a reminder, this is the very last week that the housemates have participated in the nominations as strategic pairs. This is because Biggie decided to unpair the housemates so that they play the game as individuals starting from week 7, that is next week) [Read more on that here].
Also note that team Bamco ‘Bambam and Rico Swavey’ are immune from nominations this week because they’re are the Head of House pair after Bambam won the Head of House title for week 6 today [Read more on that here].
And that being said, you can now check out how all the six housemates’ pairs have nominated this evening;
1. Leo and Ifu Ennada nominated — Miracle & Anto and Teddy A & Nina
2. Teddy A and Nina nominated — Cee-C & Lolu and Tobi & Alex
3. Cee-C and Lolu nominated — Tobi & Alex and Miracle & Anto
4. Tobi and Alex nominated — Teddy A & Nina and Miracle & Anto
5. Miracle and Anto nominated — Leo & Ifu Ennada and Tobi & Alex
6. Bambam and Rico Swavey nominated — Miracle & Anto and Leo & Ifu Ennada
So following today’s nominations, below is a summary showing the number of nominations that each pair has received;
1. Team Mito ‘Miracle & Anto’ — 4 nominations
2. Team Tolex ‘Tobi & Alex’ — 3 nominations
3. Team Tena ‘Teddy A & Nina’ — 2 nominations
4. Team Lifu ‘Leo & Ifu Ennada’ — 2 nominations
5. Team Ceelo ‘Cee-C & Lolu’ — 1 nomination
Receive The Latest Big Brother Naija/Nigeria 2018 News In Your Inbox By Subscribing To Our Email Updates.