The Big Brother Naija 2020 week 5 official voting results have been released.
This week the housemates who received the highest percentages of votes from the voting public are Erica, Laycon, Nengi, Ozo, Dorathy, Neo, Lucy.
Meanwhile the housemates who received the least percentages of votes are;
– Brighto : 3.86%
– Prince : 3.84%
– Trikytee : 3.68%
– Wathoni : 3.25%
– Vee : 2.79%
– Praise : 1.65%
See the graph below that summarizes the above voting results.
So this week the results of the public voting automatically nominated Trikytee, Wathoni, Vee and Praise as the four housemates with the least percentages of votes.
And below is how each of the 11 housemates voted during this week’s Diary Eviction Vote Session;
– Tolanibaj voted to evict Praise and Vee
– Ozo voted to evict Praise and Trikytee
– Lucy voted to evict Trikytee and Wathoni
– Erica voted to evict Vee and Wathoni
– Prince voted to evict Wathoni and Vee
– Laycon voted to evict Trikytee and Wathoni
– Dorathy voted to evict Trikytee and Vee
– Neo voted to evict Praise and Wathoni
– Nengi voted to evict Praise and Wathoni
– Brighto voted to evict TrikyTee and Praise
– Kiddwaya voted to evict Praise and Vee
Below is a summary of the total number of eviction votes received by each of the four nominated housemates.
– Praise : 6 votes
– Wathoni : 6 votes
– Trikytee : 5 votes
– Vee : 5 votes
Tonight’s eviction votes resulted in a tie between Wathoni and Praise, and as Head of House, Big Brother informed Kiddwaya that he had a special privilege for an additional vote. Big Brother then gave Kiddwaya just 15 seconds to choose who should be evicted between Wathoni and Praise, the Head of House boldly chose to evict Praise.