Day 29: Here’s A Summary Of Week 5 Nominations
Following last week’s break from nominations because of K. Brule and Khloe’s disqualification, today on day 29 of Big Brother Naija 2018 the nominations have resumed.
First of all, team Tena ‘Teddy A and Nina’ are immune from nominations this week after receiving a reward from Big Brother during yesterday’s live show for being nominated as the most favourite pair by their fellow housemates’ pairs.
And as you are all aware, the housemates have carried out today’s nominations in their strategic pairs.
Below is a summary of how each pair has nominated today;
1. Tobi and Alex Nominated — Bambam & Rico Swavey and Angel & Ahneeka
2. Angel and Ahneeka Nominated — Miracle & Anto and Leo & Ifu Ennada
3. Bambam and Rico Swavey Nominated — Cee-C & Lolu and Leo & Ifu Ennada
4. Leo and Ifu Ennada Nominated — Miracle & Anto and Bambam & Rico Swavey
5. Cee-C and Lolu Nominated — Angel & Ahneeka and Leo & Ifu Ennada
6. Miracle and Anto Nominated — Leo & Ifu Ennada and Bambam & Rico Swavey
7. Teddy A and Nina Nominated — Leo & Ifu Ennada and Angel & Ahneeka
So following today’s nominations, below is a summary showing the number of nominations each pair has received;
1. Team Lifu ‘Leo & Ifu Ennada’ — 5 nominations
2. Team Bamco ‘Bambam & Rico Swavey’ — 3 nominations
3. Team Gelah ‘Angel & Ahneeka’ — 3 nominations
4. Team Mito ‘Miracle & Anto’ — 2 nomination
5. Team Ceelo ‘Cee-C & Lolu’ — 1 nomination
Receive The Latest Big Brother Naija/Nigeria 2018 News In Your Inbox By Subscribing To Our Email Updates.