Shortly before the show kicked off MultiChoice Nigeria revealed an N85m grand prize for the Big Brother Naija 2020 ‘Season 5 ‘ winner.
This season’s grand prize which includes a N30m cash prize makes it the biggest since its debut back in 2006 and highest prize for a reality TV show on the continent.
Chief Executive Officer, MultiChoice Nigeria, John Ugbe said:
The fifth season of BBNaija marks a major milestone in the reality TV series. We are making this season significant by not only increasing the winnings but by also implementing other creative and innovative ways to ensure the show lives up to the premium entertainment especially during the current pandemic.
Below is a simplified breakdown of the Big Brother Naija 2020 ‘Season 5’ grand prize;
- A N30m cash prize
- A two-bedroom apartment courtesy Revolution Plus
- A top of the range SUV from Nigerian automaker, Innoson Motors
- a trip to Dublin courtesy Guinness
- Home appliances courtesy of Scanfrost
- A trip to Dubai packaged by Travelbeta
- A year’s supply of Indomie noodles, Munch it and Colgate toothpaste
- A year’s supply of Pepsi, a branded chiller and a trip to watch the UEFA Champions League finale
- A brand new Oppo mobile smartphone
So that is it people, lets just wait and see which lucky housemate will end up winning all the above mentioned prizes that total to N85 million.
Image source & credit: facebook.com/bigbrothernaija