BBNaija 2019 Week 2: 5 Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction, Who Are You Voting For?
There are five housemates up for eviction from the Big Brother Naija 2019 house in week 2.
This is as a result of today’s live nominations [Read more about this Here].
Below is a summary of how many nominations each housemate received;
- Tacha received 8 nominations
- Ella received 7 nominations
- Frodd received 5 nominations
- KimOprah received 3 nominations
- Sir Dee received 3 nominations
- Tuoyo received 2 nominations
- Jeff received 2 nominations
- Ike received 2 nominations
- Esther received 1 nomination
- Jackye received 1 nomination
- Gedoni received 1 nomination
- Diane received 1 nomination
- Seyi received 1 nomination
- Mercy received 1 nomination
So following today’s nominations, the five housemates with the highest number of nominations were Sir Dee, KimOprah, Ella, Tacha and Frodd.
But remember that Frodd won this week’s Veto Power Game of Chance last night [Read more about that here] which simply means that he has the power to save a nominated housemate and replace such housemate with a housemate that is not nominated.
So since Frodd is among the housemates with the highest number of nominations, Big Brother has asked him to use his Veto Power. Frodd has saved himself and instead nominated Mercy.
This simply means that the nominated housemates this week are Mercy, Ella, Sir Dee, KimOprah and Tacha.
So who are you going to be saving this week, please tell us by dropping a comment in our comments section below or by taking part in our online poll below;
BBNaija 2021 Week 2: Who Are You Saving?
- Whitemoney (40%, 380 Votes)
- Yousef (30%, 285 Votes)
- Beatrice (16%, 150 Votes)
- Yerins (8%, 78 Votes)
- Niyi (6%, 59 Votes)
Total Voters: 813
Please remember that the voting lines will close on Thursday night at 21:00 West African Time.